Employer: Tanzania Postal Bank (TPB)
Duty Station: Dar es Salaam Tanzania
Application Deadline: 4th August 2014
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop branch business clients solicitation strategy and oversee its execution in light if the Bank- wide business loans strategy
• Produce Credit application or ensure that direct reports are producing high quality
• SME credit applications files i.e. Credit memorandum.
• Maintain low portfolio Non-performance rates ensuring post disbursement follow up is being done and customer actively runs his/her accounts accordingly.
• Any other duties as assigned by their supervisors.
Key Performance Indicators:
• Meets and exceed the set performance benchmarks.
• Contribute positively towards minimizing loan processing turnaround time.
• Minimum impairment provision across all credit portfolios
• Ability to solicit and close deals.
• Bachelor degree/Advance diploma in Banking, Economics, commerce, Business Administration, statistics, marketing, Finance or accounting from any recognized
• University or Institute
• At least 1-3 year of relevant Banking experience
• Working knowledge of Equinox Functionality
Skills & Attributes:
• Strong commercial acumen
• Performance orientation
• Negotiation skills
• Team player
How to Apply;
Applicants are invited to submit their Curriculum Vitae and Application Letter
(indicating the position title in the subject heading) via e-mail to:
Applications via other methods will not be considered.
If you are not contacted by Tanzania Postal Bank within seven days after the deadline, consider your application was unsuccessful. Short listed candidates may be subjected to any of the following: a security clearance; a competency assessment; physical capability assessment and reference checking.
Applicants need to submit only the Curriculum Vitae (CV) and the Letter of
Applications indicating the Job advertised. Other credentials will have to be submitted during the interview for authentic check and other administrative measures and should not in any way be attached during application.
Tanzania Tanzania Postal Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is very committed to environmental, health and safety Management.