Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 28th July 2014
• Participate in development of new products/services and capture relevant information to be shared with sales team, support channels, TTCL employees, potential dealers etc for the development of communication plan.
• Ensure information for service provisioning of new products is disseminated to sales targets such as support channels, regional commercial teams and call centers prior launching.
• To coordinate training of the new products/services technicalities and its benefits to sales and support channels for the smooth provisioning.
• In liaison with the Project Management Office, ensure project data base of new products/services is managed perfectly.
• Provide input to the Marketing Manager to ensure that the product/service is launched to the appropriate target market with all relevant information including customer value statements.
• Participate in monitoring and management of the TTCL product/service and provide reports upon request. (adhoc, monthly, annual, etc)
• Provide leadership to the workgroup by mentoring, advising and providing technical expertise
• Accountable for allocating tasks to the workgroup and monitoring the work for performance and quality assurance
• University degree in Business Administration (Marketing/Telecommunications) or equivalent.
• Must have at least five years experience in (name the area the position is responsible for) or a similar field and be recognized as an expert
• Three (3) years working experience in marketing from a large business organization.
• Good communications and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to plan and coordinate meetings and training to meet deadlines.
• General knowledge of personal computers and basic software applications
How to Apply:
APPLICATIONS should be submitted on the application form accessible in TTCL website www.ttcl.co.tz
You are requested to follow all instructions.
The job reference number should be clearly indicated in the space provided in the form
If any difficulties when applying contact our system administrator on 0222142553, 0222142607 during office hours for assistance