Job Title: PR Executive
Employer: Spearhead Africa Ltd
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 19th July 2014
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Guides day-to-day development of advertising activities with approved plans.
• Insures that progressive stages are approved with adequate time to meet schedules, reporting any significant changes to the Account Supervisor.
• Acquires knowledge of client’s business so that marketing and advertising problems and opportunities may be anticipated.
• Attends strategy and planning meetings with account services, creative staff and production team.
• Demonstrates ability to effectively organize and manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
• Builds and nurtures productive business relationships.
• Assists in preparation of campaign proposals and budgets.
• Proofreads copy and other media for accuracy.
• The role of PR executive requires writing press releases and other materials, time-keeping skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines. PR executives are expected to be excellent writers, confident communicators, problem solvers and quick thinkers. Many of the skills required such as the ability to write a successful press release will be learned though related college courses and internships.
• Minimum of 2 year’s experience in the PR industry
• Possesses established relationship with current media industry
How to Apply:
If you fulfill the Requirement, to apply, kindly send us your cover letter, CV, your best PR work released and a photo ID. Kindly email all via the apply now button below