Job Title: Planning Officer II (1 Post)
Employer: Bugando Medical Centre
Duty Station: Mwanza
Application Deadline: 17th July 2014
• Holder of first Degree in BA (Economics) with bias In Planning or Systems Planning, or its equivalent.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assisting in collecting information and date on the goals and objectives of the Hospital and how they can be modified and improved
• Assisting in analyzing and evaluating data as a basis of formulating of plans. Assisting in preparing profile to bring together available statistics on activities and resources
• To collect and systematically complies data on Hospital activities such as;
a. Information on patients and staff
b. Physical facilities; (Plant and equipment; by categories and function's programmes, goals and achievements)
c. Sources and application of financial resources and cost of relevant cost centers.
• Preparing profiles to bring together available statistics on the activities and resources of each Directory/Department and Sections.
• Combines and analyses categories of data as basis of plan formulation. Perform any other duties as assigned by one's reporting officer
Salary Scale: PGSS.10
Age Limit: Not above 40 years of age
How to Apply:
Letters of application should be written in English preferably handwritten attaching a detailed curriculum vitae. Certified copies of academic/professional qualification, testimonials and names. Addresses, telephone numbers and email of two referees, should put in a sealed envelope addressed to the Director General so as to reach him within two weeks of the date of first appearance.
Bugando Medical Centre
PO Box 1370
Only short listed applicants will be contacted