Employer: Bugando Medical Centre
Duty Station: Mwanza
Application Deadline: 17th July 2014
• Holder of a Bachelor of Science Degree in Biomedical Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized Institution Must be registered with Engineers Registration Board (ERB).
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Repairing and maintaining medical equipment as per manufacturer standards.
• Give professional advice and guidance to hospital equipment users.
• Assist in formulation of policies relating to maintenance of hospital equipments.
• Supervising Technicians in maintenance of equipment In the theaters, or sterilization center, or generator, or hospital equipment, or building depending where he/she is assigned according to specialty
Salary Scale: PMGSS.10
Age Limit: Not above 40 years of age
How to Apply:
Letters of application should be written in English preferably handwritten attaching a detailed curriculum vitae. Certified copies of academic/professional qualification, testimonials and names. Addresses, telephone numbers and email of two referees, should put in a sealed envelope addressed to the Director General so as to reach him within two weeks of the date of first appearance.
Bugando Medical Centre
PO Box 1370
Only short listed applicants will be contacted