Job Title: Medical Records Technician II (4 Posts)
Employer: Bugando Medical Centre
Duty Station: Mwanza
Application Deadline: 17th July 2014
• Holder of an Ordinary/Advanced Secondary School Certificate with Health Records Technology Certificate from KCMC or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Giving appointments to patients.
• Recording personal details of the patients. Issuing files and Identification cards to patients.
• Receiving files for patients and collecting files from the wards. Updating information on admissions. discharges and deaths.
• Creating and maintaining index in alphabetical order and tracing missing files.
How to Apply:
Letters of application should be written in English preferably handwritten attaching a detailed curriculum vitae. Certified copies of academic/professional qualification, testimonials and names. Addresses, telephone numbers and email of two referees, should put in a sealed envelope addressed to the Director General so as to reach him within two weeks of the date of first appearance.
Bugando Medical Centre
PO Box 1370
Only short listed applicants will be contacted