Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 28th July 2014
• To be responsible for external market analysis, segmentation or differentiation, demand forecast and identifying strategies to increase or retain existing market share.
• To manage business intelligence data base about market, product cost, competitors activities etc for interpretation in order to identify opportunities for product/service enhancement or development.
• To develop and maintain communications processes and ensure customer needs inputs are captured in the market analysis.
• To support Marketing and Sales Managers to propose, design and implement tariffs and tariff strategies that are competitive, appropriate for the market.
• To monitor aspects of product life cycle and its performance in the market and provide feedback/communicating to relevant parties.
• To support selection for purchase products, services or packages available for the appropriate target market segments
• University degree in Business Administration or Commerce majoring in Marketing, or any other relevant qualification from a recognized Institution.
• Three (3) years working experience in marketing from a large business organization.
• Good communications and interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated analytical and problem solving ability.
• General knowledge of personal computers and basic software applications.
How to Apply:
APPLICATIONS should be submitted on the application form accessible in TTCL website www.ttcl.co.tz
You are requested to follow all instructions.
The job reference number should be clearly indicated in the space provided in the form
If any difficulties when applying contact our system administrator on 0222142553, 0222142607 during office hours for assistance