Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 28th July 2014
• To ensure receipt of centrally ordered goods/materials in terms of quantity and quality
• To dispatch received goods/materials to the intended users/requisitioner and track the movement to the intended recipients
• To ensure there is proper stocks and inventory management/records at the Central Warehouse and alert/advise users on the stock levels of critical materials for appropriate actions
• To establish and maintain a smooth interfaces and work relations with the PMU and key stakeholders in the Company
• To supervise the stock taking exercise for the Central Ware House and ensure is conducted as scheduled and in an effective manner
• To examine and point out shortfalls in the Central Ware House and provide expertise for rectification
• Ensures a quality and knit warehouse environments for easy access for a stored goods and materials.
• To closely work with projects management teams and conduct compliance checks in the company and identifies opportunities for improvement
• Provide leadership to the workgroup by mentoring, advising and providing technical expertise
• Accountable for allocating tasks to the workgroup and monitoring the work for performance and quality assurance.
• Bachelor Degree in Materials Management, Logistics or Business Administration
• Must have at least five years experience in Logistics or a similar field and be recognized as an expert
How to Apply:
APPLICATIONS should be submitted on the application form accessible in TTCL website www.ttcl.co.tz
You are requested to follow all instructions.
The job reference number should be clearly indicated in the space provided in the form
If any difficulties when applying contact our system administrator on 0222142553, 0222142607 during office hours for assistance