Employer: Nelson Mandela African Institution Science & Technology (NM-AIST)
Duty Station: Arusha, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 31st July 2014
The Government of the United Republic of Tanzania has granted NM-AIST employment permits Ref. No. BC.10/87/012/J/88 and Ref. No.BC.10/87/012/J/84 to employ 18 staff.
Minimum Entry Qualifications and Experience:
• Holder of a Diploma in Library and Information Studies from a recognized Institution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Shelving and tidying the reading spaces
• Performs library clerical duties
• Issuing of books to readers
• Receiving books from readers
• Handling of simple enquiries from readers
• Undergoes on the job training on library duties
• Performing any other duties as assigned by the head of library
Salary Scale - PUSS 3
How to Apply:
Interested applicants are required to submit their applications incorporating the following:
(i) Certified photocopies of relevant Certificates and Academic Transcripts
(ii) Curriculum Vitae (mentioning the date of birth as well)
(iii) Names of at least two referees
(iv) Contact details: postal address, telephone and e-mail addresses.
(v) Those who are employed in the Public Service should route their applications through their respective employers
All applications should be addressed to:
Deputy Vice Chancellor – Planning, Finance and Administration,
The Nelson Mandela African Institution of Science and Technology (NM-AIST),
P.O. Box 447 Arusha,
NB: This advertisement can also be accessed through the website of the Nelson Mandela African Institution of Science and Technology; www.nm-aist.ac.tz.