Job Title: Senior Records Management Assistant I - 1 posts
Employer: Nelson Mandela African Institution Science & Technology (NM-AIST)
Application Deadline: 31st July 2014
The Government of the United Republic of Tanzania has granted NM-AIST employment permits Ref. No. BC.10/87/012/J/88 and Ref. No.BC.10/87/012/J/84 to employ 18 staff.
Minimum Entry Qualifications and Experience:
- Holder of a Diploma in records management from a recognized Institute or University with computer literacy with at least seven years working experience in a reputable organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Handling confidential matters
• Preparing file indexes and other facilities that will enable the availability of information
• Supervising Secretaries and Office Management Secretaries
• Taking care all facilities and equipment’s under his/her charge
• Supervising staff in the respective section or sub-section
• Performing any other Duties and Responsibilities which may be assigned by one’s reporting officer
Salary Scale - PGSS 13
How to Apply:
Interested applicants are required to submit their applications incorporating the following:
(i) Certified photocopies of relevant Certificates and Academic Transcripts
(ii) Curriculum Vitae (mentioning the date of birth as well)
(iii) Names of at least two referees
(iv) Contact details: postal address, telephone and e-mail addresses.
(v) Those who are employed in the Public Service should route their applications through their respective employers
All applications should be addressed to:
Deputy Vice Chancellor – Planning, Finance and Administration,
The Nelson Mandela African Institution of Science and Technology (NM-AIST),
NB: This advertisement can also be accessed through the website of the Nelson Mandela African Institution of Science and Technology; www.nm-aist.ac.tz.