Job Title: Business Analyst
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 28th July 2014
• Ensure excellent one-to-one relationships are maintained with other functional departments.
• Coordinate all financial aspects and managed adequately to ensure profitability.
• To provide key inputs into the definition of targets associated with service level and customer profitability.
• To ensure the targets associated with service levels and customer profitability is met.
• To negotiate for cheap termination rates in order to reduce TTCL out-payment costs.
• To develop international and National business/implementation plans to in line with Company business plans.
• To up-date and keep records of monthly applicable rates and agreements.
• Monitor and follow up on implementation of agreements made between TTCL and other Carriers both national and international.
• To monitor changes for the routing plan in accordance to the market trend and advice Network group for implementation and feedback.
• To study the international route circuit occupancy and make routing changes in favor of improved grade of service and business focused.
• Verification of outgoing and incoming statements to / from other International Administrations and National Operators for account settlements.
• In liaison with Traffic Analyst to keep international contact address database in order to simplify communications.
• To provide inputs (minutes & applicable rates) to Finance department as a guide to invoice Carriers for the traffic coming into our network
• A higher education in Business Administration and/or equivalent.
• Good experience of international business.
• Proven performance orientation
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, combined with ability to foster dynamic teamwork.
• Good Computer knowledge specifically in spreadsheet programs.
• Advanced management skills with special focus on action-oriented problem solving.
How to Apply:
APPLICATIONS should be submitted on the application form accessible in TTCL website www.ttcl.co.tz
You are requested to follow all instructions.
The job reference number should be clearly indicated in the space provided in the form
If any difficulties when applying contact our system administrator on 0222142553, 0222142607 during office hours for assistance