Thursday, 10 July 2014
Jobs at Tigo Tanzania - Internal Control Analyst
Job Title: Internal Control Analyst
Employer: Tigo Tanzania
Duty Station: Dar Es Saalam
- Support Internal Control Manager to establish the internal control environment (ICE) throughout the company.
- Coordinate and monitor timely completion of the periodic internal control assessment (peer review) and reporting.
- Provide response to the queries from Business Processes and control owners about internal control objectives, approach or how to handle specific situations that arise.
- Conduct periodic review and update of internal control matrix (backbone procedures) by identifying all controls owners, ensuring that that Business Process Owners have a complete list of all controls in their processes.
- Assess the company status and compliance level with the Internal Controls and what developments are needed to achieve an acceptable Internal Control Environment by coordinating and monitoring response to Internal Control Self-Assessment Questionnaires.
- University degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics.
- 2 years of working experience in Audit, Risk, Internal Control, and Fraud or in any other area related to compliance category.
-Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- High level of integrity, well organized backed with positive attitude and attentive to details
How to Apply: