Job Title: ICT Security Manager
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 28th July 2014
• Develops, implements, and monitor compliance to risks mitigation strategies to avert or minimize the impact of identified hazards to ICT systems.
• Keeps and updates the ICT Security Policy matching with the changing security landscape
• Designs and implements Information Security Awareness Programs to all employees/users in the company.
• Designs and implements controls that ensure ICT Systems are not used for illegal activities, e.g. software piracy
• Responsible for designing and implementing best practices and continuous improvements within the operations of ICT security.
• Provides technical support to core data network and IS administrators to ensure systems availability, integrity and confidentiality is maintained at appropriate levels.
• Timely reports ICT security issues that require immediate attention and or action by the management.
• Provide leadership to the section by demonstrating the corporate values, accountability for actions and results of self and others and practice corporate governance in the section.
• Provide inputs to TTCL’s corporate planning processes and develop sectional objectives and functional plans that support the achievement of TTCL’s corporate objectives.
• Accountable for the development of employees and ensure the section has adequate performance capabilities in terms of skills and resources necessary to accomplish sectional objectives.
• Accountable for performance management of employees including setting objectives, providing regular feedback on performance and coaching and mentoring to improve performance and maximize employees’ satisfaction.
• Accountable for developing section budget and monitor and control sectional expenditures and costs to meet effective use of TTCL’s financial resources.
• Implements and exercise delegated authority and any other instructions and directives as may be issued by the management from time to time.
• University Degree in relevant discipline
• Strong interpersonal and communications and presentation skills.
• Certification in either ICT Security or Cisco systems
• Knowledge and understanding of the application of legislation affecting security, privacy and systems assurance.
• At least Five years Experience in ICT
How to Apply:
APPLICATIONS should be submitted on the application form accessible in TTCL website www.ttcl.co.tz
You are requested to follow all instructions.
The job reference number should be clearly indicated in the space provided in the form
If any difficulties when applying contact our system administrator on 0222142553, 0222142607 during office hours for assistance