Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 28th July 2014
• To coordinate staff recruitment and selection process in a timely and organized manner and ensure adherence to all recruitment policies, procedures and techniques.
• To ensure manual and computerized records are accurately maintained and updated regularly in line with data protection.
• To maintain internal database files and tables, and develop recurring or ad-hoc reports to meet the requirements and needs of the Department
• To determine training needs in consultation with Heads of Departments and determine suitable training programs in order to match with identified training needs
• To Develop, review of welfare and occupational health, conduct systematic health and safety audits in order to minimize potential risks and hazards at work places
• To Work on various projects including improvement of internal HR-related processes to continuously improve the department's efficiency, and various other HR-related project management responsibilities.
• To administer and Monitor payment of staff salaries through the computerised payroll system.
• To Coordinate employees' Performance Management, Assessment and improvement initiatives
• To Manage the Social Security and Medical Scheme processes in line with The governing laws and regulations and Human Resource policies
• To develop Human Resources forecasting and planning strategies to address immediate and long-term staff requirements.
• To conduct Human Resource audits to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
• To interpret Labor Laws, Company Policies and manage Industrial Relation issues in order to maintain peace and harmony in the organization.
• To coordinate disciplinary hearings and represent the company in Commission of Mediation and Arbitration and Labour Court session on labour related matters
• To assist the Head of HR and HR colleagues when required; This may include minute taking, interviewing, and attendance at employee relations meetings, processing references and filing.
• Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Public Administration or related field
• Two (2) years relevant experience in Human Resources.
• A strong understanding/use of Human Resources Management System (HRMS) or Human Resources Information System (HRIS) functions and processes. Experience with database tools will be necessary, as well as a thorough knowledge of computer application packages such as MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Proven ability to handle confidential information and work under pressure and in a changing work environment.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to successfully promote a work environment that values diversity and supports respectful interactions.
• Working knowledge of Tanzania labor laws, employment practices and industrial relations
• Ability to take initiative and follow through on tasks with minimal supervision. Attention to detail, multi-tasking and organizational skills a must
How to Apply:
APPLICATIONS should be submitted on the application form accessible in TTCL website www.ttcl.co.tz
You are requested to follow all instructions.
The job reference number should be clearly indicated in the space provided in the form
If any difficulties when applying contact our system administrator on 0222142553, 0222142607 during office hours for assistance