Employer: Tujijenge Tanzania Limited
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 22nd July 2014
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop and implement the Company’s growth strategy in line with the company’s overall Business plan
• Take the lead on and collaborate with the Company’s credit department on designing, operationalizing and rolling out new lending products in line with the Company’s overall Business Plan.
• Over time and in line with the Company’s transformation plan, take the lead on designing the Company’s deposit mobilization strategy and liability-side savings products.
• Develop and implement the Brand Strategy of company in line with the company's overall Business Plan
• Develop and implement the company’s marketing strategy including media plans, campaigns, digital marketing, events, PRetc
• Formulate, plan and manage the marketing budget in the context of the overall organization business plan
• Work closely with the branch managers and the sales team, enabling them to meet their objectives by providing them with appropriate support (including campaigns, design, presentation tools etc).
• Be responsible for customer care, ensuring there is innovation and relevance in the way customers are served to ensure quality customer experience at all times.
• Be responsible for market research programs, to ensure timely review existing products and development of new products as required by the market.
• Be responsible for conducting regular market reviews on prices offered by competitors to ensure that the company’s pricing structure is within acceptable market trends at all times.
• Monitor the performance of staff and ensure that the necessary training, direction and support is given
• A professional manner with the social skills necessary to deal with a range of stakeholders, together with the self-confidence and gravitas necessary to represent the
• Company at a senior level
• A strategic and commercial attitude towards business development with a passion for customer focused marketing, sales and services at the bottom of the pyramid.
• Must have an excellent understanding of the Financial services market especially for asset products
• Must have a good appreciation of credit risk and how to mitigate such risk in the Financial industry
• Must be result-oriented and have a demonstrable track record of achieving challenging targets
• A creative, lateral thinker and energetic/enthusiastic team player with good interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Ability to priorities and work under pressure with good time-management skills
• Experience in managing financial budgets
• A good blend of tertiary education preferably up to degree level with excellent written and spoken communication skills with the ability to present at senior level: fully computer literate and numerate
• Relevant professional experience preferably at senior management level will give candidates clear advantage
How to Apply:
If you meet position requirements above, apply to:
Managing Director, Tujijenge Tanzania Limited
Plot 17 Block 45A Kijitonyama-Makumbusho
P.O Box 22320 Dar es Salaam