Employer: Management and Development For Health, (MDH)
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 30th July 2014
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Implement approved personnel and administration policies.
• Carry out all recruitment processes as required.
• Keep updated personnel staff files
• Administer salaries and other staffs remuneration
• Ensure that project financial reports are prepared in a timely manner and expenses are monitored against budget.
• Ensure new contracts are both signed by participating partners
• Ensure that the company financial policies and procedures and other SOPs are followed and are met to the standards
• Check all payments requests with a view of enforcing internal controls for all payments.
• Monitor cash balances of accounts and ensures availability of cash to meet operational needs per the approved forecasts.
• Prepare journal vouchers for all transactions, accurately and on time. Also examine all office transaction documents to ensure full compliance with donor regulations, company policies and procedures as well as other underlying requirements.
• Coordinate t external and internal audit works
• Prepare staff payroll and ensures all statutory returns such as PAYE, NSSF & SDL are submitted/paid on time.
• Oversee all bank transactions, including withdrawing cash, depositing receipts and other functions.
• Ensure the adequacy of supporting documents and the accuracy of coding for program, project and other expenses.
• Ensure that all expenditures are recorded with correct account and review the same on a monthly basis and make necessary corrections.
• Prepare timely and accurate month-end financial reports Keeping inventory register for all assets
• Providing financial, audit and administrative support to sub grantees
• Do any other work related duty as asked by the immediate supervisor.
• Bachelor degree in accounting/finance
• CPA and masters will be an added advantage
• At least 3 years work experience in similar or related field.
• Ability to use various accounting software
Report writing skills
How to Apply:
Interested candidates for the above positions should submit an application letter indicating the position applied for, a copy of their CV, and names and contact information (email addresses and telephone numbers) of three referees.
Applications should be submitted by Wednesday, 30th July, 2014 to:
The Human Resource Manager
P.O. Box 79810
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania or by hand at our Mikocheni Office.
Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.