Employer: RK Impact Consulting Limited
Duty Station: Dar es Salaam
Application Deadline: 17th July 2014
• Calendar Management: Time-manage and oversee MD’s daily activities, meetings, functions, events and travel plans, including conducting follow-ups, confirmations and full preparation of the activity.
• Information & Communication Processing: Assist in drafting and word-processing documents, reports and presentation material. Attend to incoming mail, faxes, emails and draft responses accordingly;
• Travel: Organize and manage all aspects of out of town travel plans, including flight, hotel, car and related reservations. Confirm meetings, update calendars and prepare complete program and travel kits for the traveler in preparation for the trip.
• Meetings: Attend meetings as required, take minutes/action items, assist in special projects, contribute in discussions/areas needing overall improvement to the efficiency of the administrative processes and client services; Organize and manage external and internal meetings (invitations, RSVPs, preparation of presentation kits, distribution, room/equipment set-up, catering, servicing, thank you letters, etc.).
• Action Items: Support, organize and assist MD and other management (as directed), including monitoring and alerting outstanding issues and follow-ups (ongoing/daily);
• Social Corporate Responsibility: Lead and/or support company’s Social Corporate Responsibility projects in coordination with HR and MD, including relation with media, authorities, etc.
• Documentation Processing: Complete and process expense reports, payments for conference/course registration, etc. and follow up with relevant internal departments to expedite processing and issuance of reimbursement. Manage any other required paperwork as it relates to the Company policies and ensure it falls within the established guidelines
• Provide back-up relief to other administrators during vacations, illness and other absences, and during peak periods on time sensitive projects.
• Build and establish excellent rapport and working relationships with external offices, clients, vendors and suppliers.
• Comply with company’s relevant Health & Safety, Employee/HR, Operations and any other relevant policies and procedures.
• Any other work that is relevant and necessary for the success of the project.
Key Performance Indicators
• Milestone Goals & Objectives achievement
• Administration & Coordination Management
• Organizational & Time Management
• Computing, Research, Web-browsing. rk Impact Consulting Limited
Academics | Qualifications | Skills | Experience
• Successful completion of highest Secondary level education
• Secretarial or Administrative Assistant Diploma or Certificate;
• A degree with administrative work experience will be considered.
B. Professional Experience
• 3 years of executive-level administrative support experience.
• Proven skills in administration, coordination and management of executive or senior management office.
PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES | PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
• Well-groomed, presentable, well-spoken and professional demeanor is a MUST.
• Top notch computer skills and strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications. High comfort level in mastering other software programs. Proficient in undertaking web research and information extraction.
• Ability to effectively and successfully executive and implement assigned administrative functions and projects.
• Strong ability to effectively communicate with and establish professional relations with various stakeholder groups, VIPs, clients, vendors and suppliers.
• Strong prioritizing, organizational and time management skills.
• Goals and results oriented.
• Self-motivated, independent and team worker.
• Strong organizational skills, time management, self-starter
• Excellent verbal and written skills in English and Swahili languages are a must.
• Possess superior interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written – Proficiency in English and Kiswahili languages.
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
• Demonstrate ability to take instructions, use initiative, and work independently.
• A general willingness to be flexible in work habits and assigned tasks. Adaptable and comfortable in less than fully structured environment.
• Professional presence; self-confident, friendly, approachable, and a good sense of humor.