Job Title: Driver – 1 Post
Employer: Energy and Water Utilities Regulatory Authority (EWURA)
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 8th Aug 2014
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Drive the Authority’s vehicles as assigned.
• Maintain vehicles in good order.
• Dispatch official correspondences.
• To undertake any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Academic Qualifications and Experience
The ideal candidate for this position should have the following qualifications and experience:
• Form IV with Class C driving license.
• Trade Test Grade II or Mechanics Certificate from a recognized institution is a required.
• Possession of not less than three (3) years work experience without causing any accident.
• Experience in VIP driving will be an added advantage
In addition to the above skills and qualifications, applicants for the above position are required to have the following attributes:
• A very high level of integrity, honesty and sense of responsibility;
• Ability to work under pressure and produce expected results;
• Ability to work in a dynamic team;
• Ability to self manage, achieve results and meet deadlines; and
• Willingness to work beyond the call of duty.
Tenure and Remuneration
• A competitive salary will be offered to the right candidates for the posts.
• EWURA is an equal opportunity employer.
• Staff will be employed on 5 years renewable contracts.
How to Apply:
Signed application letter with Curriculum Vitae (CV) including e-mail address or day time contact telephone number, together with photocopies of certificates and names and contacts of two referees should be addressed to reach the under-mentioned by 8th August 2014.
Lobbying and canvassing for employment will not be entertained and may work to the candidate’s disadvantage.
Only short listed candidates meeting the above criteria will be invited for interview and those who will not hear from us should consider themselves unsuccessful.
Application letter should be addressed to:
The Director General
Energy and Water Utilities Regulatory Authority (EWURA) Samora Avenue, 6th Floor, Harbour View Towers
(Former JM Mall Building) P O Box 72175
DAR ES SALAAM