Job Title: Community Associate
Employer: Squad Digital
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 16th July 2014
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordinate with external agencies’ contents and campaigns implementation on social networks
• Responsible for daily community management on Facebook and Twitter
• Align social networks and online initiatives on different brands and marketing strategies
• Integrating the Consumer Understanding & objectives and Customer Operations (COPs) in campaigns (ad-hoc online loyalty programs/ online surveys, polls)
• Coordinate with the promotion of different categories on social networks
• Coordinate with legal/regulatory departments to ensure legal compliance of each promotion/content
• Brief social media representatives (Facebook operators) on new products / services / promotions
• Ensure social media representatives apply the Facebook communication strategy
• Analyze the online activity reports and conceive new initiatives
• Support marketing by coming up with campaigns
• Responsible for Website management
• Interact with group companies on all campaigns; sit with team to devise strategies
• Prepare reports and do proposals on new projects.
Work experience and skills:
• Excellent command of the English language
• Experience writing for the digital space
• Ability to edit and proof read own material
• Should be an ardent internet and social media user.
• Should be young & self-motivated with a prior experience in marketing
• Should have worked in the Marketing & communication domain.
• Exposure in the advertising industry with proficiency in Creative Writing will be an added advantage
How to Apply:
Applicants who consider himself/herself competent with the above mentioned position, please send the soft copy of your CV along with application and contact details to the HR & Admin Officer via mail firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com before 16th July’ 2014. Only short listed candidate will be contacted for interview.