Job Title: Teacher - Business Studies (A Levels), Biology, Chemistry
Employer: AL Muntazir Schools
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 17th July 2014
• To design/implement the curriculum for the subject.
• To plan scheme of work and lesson plans including time for revisions.
• To ensure the student’s progress is monitored and supervised efficiently and timely.
• To complete the syllabus according to the schemes.
• To test the understanding of the subject matter and provide timely interventions where necessary
• To make periodic report to the Principal regarding students’ progress and discipline.
• To recommend in consultation with Head of Department, the text books and other resources.
• To develop teaching strategies and implement them in the class, be progressive and ensure that the latest teaching methods and equipments are used.
• To conduct activities and extra curriculum projects pertaining to the subject.
• To ensure that the students understand and follow school rules and regularly discuss with the students the rationale behind the rules.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CV, copies of Educational Certifications, one passport size photograph and an application letter, addressed and delivered to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Dar es Salaam.
Alternatively, you may email soft copies of your CV and related documents to: email@example.com
Only short listed applicants will be contacted for an interview.