Job Title; New Service & Reseller Coordinator
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 28th July 2014
• Develop, manage and maintain TTCL local loop unbundling policies for the access network so as to optimize revenue
• In liaison with other departments monitor and prohibit illegal operations/bypass within TTCL network
• Manage and monitor resellers buying TTCL wholesale products so as to optimize revenue
• Plans/develop/review and disseminate reseller policies to ensure adherence and improved performance
• Liaise with legal Department so as to develop wholesale agreements.
• Forecast wholesale demand and monitor network utilization performance so as to advise network for expansion where necessary.
• In liaison with other Department; develop and monitor TTCL new wholesale and resellers services
• A University degree in business administration/marketing/Economics/Telecommunication engineering or equivalent. A post-graduate degree would be an added advantage.
• Good experience in wholesale Operations business
• Computer literacy
• Strong communications and interpersonal skills
• Customer focused and responsive
How to Apply:
APPLICATIONS should be submitted on the application form accessible in TTCL website www.ttcl.co.tz
You are requested to follow all instructions.
The job reference number should be clearly indicated in the space provided in the form
If any difficulties when applying contact our system administrator on 0222142553, 0222142607 during office hours for assistance