Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 28th July 2014
• Assist in identifying new revenue opportunities by analyzing customers’ business objectives and motivators; e.g. competitive environment, sales and financial objectives and tactical/strategic business plans
• Assist in debt management and Credit Control of the customer accounts under
• portfolio as guided by the company’s Credit Policy.
• Maintain a strong working relationship with key Decision Makers, Owners, Department Heads or Communication Contacts to ensure acceptance of solution, successful sales negotiations and long term customer relations.
• To implement identified strategies to counter competitor’s activities and pro-actively protect network revenues and maintain working relationships.
• Provides inputs in the preparation of proposals, sales presentations and explaining how TTCL’s products and services will provide solutions to business requirements of the customers.
• Obtains customer commitment and negotiates conditions of sale e.g. lease, outright purchase, contracts and presents completed documentation for authorization.
• To execute customer account plans, and sales plans focused on generating new and protecting existing revenue, and ensure overall customer satisfaction.
• Assists in planning, scheduling and implementing promotional activities e.g. trade shows, sales campaigns, product seminars, etc.
• Advanced diploma in Business Studies/Administration/ Marketing/IT OR equivalent education
• Experience of two years in dealing with Major accounts or Customer Relationship Management
• Demonstrated ability in sales closure and ability to work in a highly competitive industry.
• Knowledge of competitive communication industry issues and technologies
• Ability to plan and organize in a self directed environment
• Ability to establish relationships with decision makers to increase sales
• Sales negotiation skills, aggressive and results-oriented
• Knowledge in computer and basic software applications
How to Apply:
APPLICATIONS should be submitted on the application form accessible in TTCL website www.ttcl.co.tz
You are requested to follow all instructions.
The job reference number should be clearly indicated in the space provided in the form
If any difficulties when applying contact our system administrator on 0222142553, 0222142607 during office hours for assistance