Job title: Accounts Manager
Employer: Squad Digital
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 20th July 2014
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the supervision and control of work allocated, ensuring that the Agency achieves and exceeds client expectations
• Proactively building the clients business and the account, in liaison with the Account Director
• Maintaining and building constructive client relationship
• Ensure thorough efficient team management and administration that all jobs are carried out within agreed timing schedules to the level expected by both the Agency and the client.
• Presentation, including pitches development and presentation to clients.
• Ensure client financial accounts are correct, delivered on time and payment is effected timely
• Work with other departments to ascertain timetables, pursue estimate approval and follow the project through actual production and final presentation. (Project Management)
• Assign, supervise and review the activities of junior staff; - Senior Account executives, Account Executives and interns and their professional growth.
• Have strong Client Service and brand management experience with regards to reporting and analysis
• Applies knowledge of the full range of resources available throughout the company.
• Consistently identify and pursue opportunities for enhancing involvement and contributions to client accounts, team and agency.
• Have the knowledge of 360 Degree brand stewardship (IMC) and be able to integrate it in Brand activities and strategy development.
• Degree in Marketing or related field / Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing/Communication.
Work experience and skills:
• 3 to 4 years of experience in interactive marketing – exposure to advertising and direct marketing is advantageous
• Experience with setting and managing high-level client expectations
• Experience and ability to develop and motivate a junior client services team
• Excellent presentation skills
• A high standard of written and verbal communication
How to Apply:
Applicants who consider himself/herself competent with the above mentioned position, please send the soft copy of your CV and contact details to the HR & Admin via mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org before 16th July’ 2014. Only short listed candidate will be contacted for interview
Performance review period:
Next review date__________________________