Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 28th July 2014
• To develop and evolve customer plans that focus on generating new and protecting existing revenue in accordance with the company marketing plans.
• Ensure proper maintenance of customer documentations and records including sales data and monthly bills.
• Conducting Market Intelligence with respect to Competitors’ Carrier activities as directed by sales team’s research requirements e.g. launch of new products, tariffs, termination rates, customer base etc.
• Debt management of respective Accounts under her/his portfolio with guidance of Company’s credit policy.
• To serve as the main communication link with the Company for respective accounts including receiving problems/complaints regarding breakdown/service outage, poor quality of service and channel them to appropriate parties for execution.
• Provides first hand support to all non-mobile customers, Intelsat local customers, lease facilities customers in regards of service availability, delivery of monthly bills and collection of payments for outstanding dues.
• To develop and evolve customer account plans, and sales plans focused on generating new and protecting existing revenue.
• Coordination and preparations of inputs for invoices preparations in the system for payments and account settlements for both national and international.
• Ensure credit verification and regular observation of terms and conditions for invoicing, payment & provide respective reports regularly.
• Minimum requirement is a BSC in Business Administration& Marketing and/ or equivalent qualifications from the recognized institute.
• Minimum (2) years experience in sales and/or Service support
• Sales revenue plan
• Customer satisfaction
• Customer profitability
• Debt growth/Decline
• Sales negotiation skills
• Computer knowledge
• Engineering back ground
How to Apply:
APPLICATIONS should be submitted on the application form accessible in TTCL website www.ttcl.co.tz
You are requested to follow all instructions.
The job reference number should be clearly indicated in the space provided in the form
If any difficulties when applying contact our system administrator on 0222142553, 0222142607 during office hours for assistance