Job Title: Social Welfare officer II (6 posts)
Employer: Bugando Medical Centre
Duty Station: Mwanza
Application Deadline: 17th July 2014
• Holder of B.A.(Sociology) Degree or Advanced Diploma of Social Work or its equivalent qualification from recognized institution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Screening all in-patients to identify those with social medical problems and report their cases to senior staff.
• Identifying patients requiring assistance of artificial limbs.
• Liaising with institutions, which keep orphans, destitute. refugees and the aged for securing temporary and permanent residence for patients in those categories.
• Compiling patient's data for publicity.
• Counseling patients under the supervision of senior staff.
• Making all logistic arrangements for patients in terms of payments of medical services and communications.
Salary Scale; PGSS.10
Age Limit: Not above 40 years of age
How to Apply:
Letters of application should be written in English preferably handwritten attaching a detailed curriculum vitae. Certified copies of academic/professional qualification, testimonials and names. Addresses, telephone numbers and email of two referees, should put in a sealed envelope addressed to the Director General so as to reach him within two weeks of the date of first appearance.
Bugando Medical Centre
PO Box 1370
Only short listed applicants will be contacted