Job Title: Motor Vehicle Driver – 4 posts
Employer: PATS Consulting Group Limited
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 22nd July 2014
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To deliver materials in solid form, or personnel to and from specified destinations.
• Operates vehicle in a safe and proper manner and obeys traffic laws and regulations.
• Maintaining vehicle logbook to record destinations, mileage, fuel issues, etc.
• Making regular checks of vehicles to ensure cleanliness and serviceability.
• Checks vehicle each day before operating to ensure that all systems are functioning properly, i.e. breaks, tires, lights, indicators, horn, clutch, coolant and battery levels.
• Reports any defect in his/her vehicle immediately to Supervisor.
• Perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Form IV Secondary School Education and/or Certificate in Motor
• Driver’s Training from a recognised Institution.
• Valid and accident-free Class C Tanzania Driver's License
• At least 2 years' work experience in Vehicle Driving.
Other Skills and Competencies:
• Ability to speak and write in both English and Kiswahili
How to Apply:
Interested and suitably qualified individuals who meet the above qualification and experience should forward their application letter accompanied with detailed CV including contact information of two professional referees with their postal addresses, telephone numbers and email (if available).
Interested candidates should submit their applications via firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only short listed candidates will be Contacted.