Employer: Global Hospital Zanzibar
Duty Station: Zanzibar, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 30th June 2014
• Correct operation/maneuvering of the ultrasound imaging equipment for capturing accurate images that illustrate the form, composition and motion of the internal organ/tissues examined.
• Ensuring clarity of images by making adjustments in the equipment, if needed.
• Assisting patients in preparing for the imaging procedure by explaining the modus operandi, helping them get ready and applying and applying gel on the skin surface before performing the examinations.
• Abridging the (technical) inferences before sending the same to the concerned physician for judgment.
• Analyzing the image with precision and detecting regularities, variations or anomalies in them, to be included in the report generated post examination.
• Preserving patient imaging records for further references.
• Interacting positively with the patient in order to keep him / her stress free and comfortable during all stages of the examination.
How to Apply:
All applications enclosed with CV's, Photocopies of certificates, Testimonials, Name and address of 3 referees should be address to;
Human Resources Manager
Global Hospital Zanzibar
P.O. Box 271
Note: Doctors who finished Internship program are encouraged to apply.