Employer: Global Hospital Zanzibar
Duty Station: Zanzibar, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 30th June 2014
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Primary and specialty care for women
• Diagnosing, treating, and managing care of women with acute and chronic illnesses Conducting physical examinations and interpreting medical history
• Ordering and managing care based on diagnostic tests and procedures
• Delivering babies and attending to pregnancy related issues
• Providing care to women from puberty through menopause, including newborn care
• Prescribing pharmacologic treatment (depends on state regulation)
• Counseling and educating clients.
• Perform any other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.
• Diploma in Nursing/Midwife
• Must be registered by Zanzibar Nurses Association/ Tanzania Registered Nurses Association. Experience of at least 4 years/competent.
• Fluent in English and Kiswahili.
How to Apply:
All applications enclosed with CV's, Photocopies of certificates, Testimonials, Name and address of 3 referees should be address to;
Human Resources Manager
Global Hospital Zanzibar
P.O. Box 271
Note: Doctors who finished Internship program are encouraged to apply.