Employer: Kilombero Valley Teak Company Ltd (KVTC)
Duty Station: Morogoro, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 25th June 2014
The Senior Electrician ('SE') is responsible for all electrical maintenance of the factory equipment as well as the powerhouse (switchgear and generators):
• Setting electrical maintenance schedules for the production units. Identifying and rectifying electrical problems within the production units.
• Overseeing and maintaining health and safety standards within the Engineering Department. Participate in weekly Engineering Meetings
• Work with high voltage switchgear and generators
• Analysing technical problems and bottlenecks and implementing solutions
• The SE has an operational role and will be expected to work majority of his/her time in the operating sections.
• This is not a desk job and practical hands' on experience will be required
How to Apply:
These positions are located in a remote environment and only applicants willing to work under demanding conditions normal to this type of industry should apply.
If you meet the requirements of the position above, please submit your application letter and CV via email@example.com.