Job Title: Sales & Marketing Executive Manager
Employer: Meed Konsult
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 20th June 2014
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Liaise with the building and security industry professionals in relation to the company’s product(s) specifications.
• Follow up on sales on corporate tendering and procurement.
• Conduct Project management and post-installation surveys.
• Developing and managing client relationships.
• Product development & planning.
• Represent the company in events such as seminars, conferences and trade fairs.
• Supporting overall corporate marketing initiatives.
• Sales coordination and management-responding and following up on sales inquiries
• Monitor performance of projects to ensure sales targets are achieved.
• Conduct product training, demonstrations and promotions to customers.
• Ensure timeliness and cost effectiveness in products’ delivery.
• Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys.
• Provide the necessary documentation to customers e. g quotations, specification schedules etc
• Any other related duties assigned from time to time
• A Diploma in business or related field/course.
• Minimum of 3 years experience business development or sales preferably within the Security/Building and Construction Industry.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (WORD,EXCEL & POWERPOINT).
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
• Strong analytical, sound planning and organizing skills.
• Ability to think creatively and take an innovative and flexible approach to problem solving.
• Strong written and oral communication, interpersonal and influencing skills and ability to build strong working relationships.
• Good team player who is energetic, results-oriented and customer-focused.
• Proactive and ability to work independently in a fast paced environment.
How to Apply:
Only candidates with sales experience and positive work attitude need to apply.
Interested candidates should email the current CV and cover letter
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: Submission of both CV and cover letter is mandatory
Strictly No phone inquiries, all communications via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).