Job Title: Property and Facility Engineer
Employer: Precision Air Services Plc
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 19th June 2014
• Overall responsibility for supervising general maintenance issues at all sites.
• Develops effective and attainable work programs.
• Coordinates property and facility maintenance programs.
• Develops and promotes effective work programs.
• Manages and directs the operations of supervisors and their assigned workers.
• Manages equipment maintenance requests.
• Identifies and pursues opportunities to optimize effectiveness.
• Overall responsibility for the upkeep of all properties to a high standard whilst carrying out basic building and maintenance work where required.
• Prepares and presents information concerning operational effectiveness and service levels to upper management officials.
• To update Human Resources and Administration Manager on a regular basis regarding all sites.
• Any other duty as assigned by supervisor/ Human Resources and Administration Manager.
• Excellent team player of unquestionable integrity
• Ability to anticipate and manage change
• Ability to work under high pressure with minimum supervision
• Self motivated, confident and quick thinker.
• Deals with situations in an open, objective and flexible manner.
• Prioritizes work and use time efficiently
• Effective execution of duties and responsibility
• On-time reporting at work which can impact the smooth running of day to day duties.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience:
• Advance Diploma in Engineering or related field, with at least 2 years experience in a relevant field
• Must be registered with Registration Board of Engineers.
• Excellent Computer skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply:
If you feel you meet the above requirements please send your application and CV to the
Director of Human Resources and Administration
Precision Air Services Plc
Mail Box 70770
Dar es Salaam
Only short‐listed applicants will be contacted.