Job Title: Physiotherapy Technician (2 Post)
Employer: Global Hospital Zanzibar
Duty Station: Zanzibar, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 30th June 2014
Duties and Responsibilities
• Asses the child's problem
• Devise a special program to suit each child's need. The program may involve the use of balance, strength and co-ordition activities, toys, games or other special equipments
• Help the families understand the child's progress and alter the program as the child improves, develop and grow.
• Give advice regarding footwear or prescription of equipment to improve the child' skill and function.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship in a multicultural and multi ethic set up.
• Must have management and administration with proven coordination, liaison and analytical skills.
• Computer literacy
• Fluent in both written and speak English and Kiswahili.
• At least 4 years of Experience
How to Apply:
All applications enclosed with CV's, Photocopies of certificates, Testimonials, Name and address of 3 referees should be address to;
Human Resources Manager
Global Hospital Zanzibar
P.O. Box 271
Note: Doctors who finished Internship program are encouraged to apply.