Employer: Global Hospital Zanzibar
Duty Station: Zanzibar, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 30th June 2014
Duties and Responsibilities;
• They label all specimen tubes with the date, time, and initials.
• Complete paperwork for the specimen tubes for proper shipment or analysis. Study and follow all safety rules while working.
• Take inventory and order supplies as needed.
• Clean the laboratory.
• Stock the laboratory full of supplies.
• Ensure all of the trays and tools used are clean and sanitized.
• Perform clerical duties such as filing, aiding technologists and collecting data.
• Complete reports when there are hazardous incidents and consult with the laboratory supervisor for further direction
• Diploma in Laboratory from recognized Institute or University
• At least 3 years of experience
• Computer literacy
• Fluent in both written and speak English and Kiswahili.
How to Apply:
All applications enclosed with CV's, Photocopies of certificates, Testimonials, Name and address of 3 referees should be address to;
Human Resources Manager
Global Hospital Zanzibar
P.O. Box 271
Note: Doctors who finished Internship program are encouraged to apply.