Job Title: Marketing Officer – 6 posts
Employer: M/S Meru Agro-Tours & Consultants Co. Ltd (MATCC)
Duty Station: Sumbawanga, Songea Iringa, Mbeya, Morogoro and Kigoma, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 22nd June 2014
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Identify niche markets within their regions and design market strategies and mix for the identified market niches.
• Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research.
• In charge and supervisor of seed production within his/her regions.
• Train and motivate the stockiest sales personnel, plantations, NGO’s and Farmers groups on the company products/packages
• Responsible and in charge of the stocks and warehouses in his/her regions
• Responsible for establishment of distribution channels in his/her regions.
• Advice on how to improve company offering in his/her regions.
• Prepare periodic reports outlining the performance of his/her regions.
• Provide the required technical services as per client requirement.
• Holder of diploma/B.Sc. in agriculture, agronomy, horticulture, extensions and agri-business.
• Must possess a valid driving license.
• Good market knowledge on crop growing cycles and season in Tanzania
• The candidates should have a minimum of 2 years working experience in Agro-Input Industry in Tanzania.
A lucrative package will be offered for the successful candidate commensurate with MATCC scheme of service.
How to Apply:
To apply submit your application letter, CV and copies of certificates before 22nd June 2014 indicating your preferred regions via email only to;
The Managing Director,
Meru Agro-Tours & Consultant Co. Ltd.
Esso road, Ground &1st Floor, Meru Plaza Building,
P.O Box 13867