Employer: Bugando Medical Centre
Duty Station: Mwanza, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 3rd July 2014
• Holder of a Diploma in Laboratory Technology from a recognized Institution, who have been registered in the register of the Health Laboratory Practitioners as Health Laboratory Technologist.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Receiving, extracting and recording samples for laboratory examinations.
• Preparing laboratory equipment and chemicals for laboratory tests and examinations Keeping and maintaining patients records
• Maintaining list of laboratory equipment in the department
• Carrying out laboratory examination of samples and recording the results under the supervision of a Senior laboratory Technologist
Salary Scale; PMGSS.6
Age Limit: Not above 35 years of age
How to Apply:
Letters of application should be written in English preferably handwritten attaching a detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of academic/professional qualification, testimonials and names, Addresses, telephone numbers and email of two referees, should put in a sealed envelope addressed to the Director General so as to reach him within 2 weeks of this advertisement.
Bugando medical centre
PO Box 1370