Job Title: Supervisor (In Pollination and Harvesting)
Employer: Enza Zaden Africa Ltd
Duty Station: Arusha, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 30th June 2014
Supervisor In Greenhouse Supervision -3, Pollination -2 And Harvesting -2
Enza Zaden Africa Ltd is a horticultural company that produces high qual¬ity hybrid seeds. The company is based in Tengeru, Arusha, Tanzania. It has S hectares of greenhouses and employs over 200 permanent people. The seeds produced are all exported to the mother company based in the Netherlands. After thorough quality checks the seeds are re-exported all over the world under the Enza Zaden logo.
Enza Zaden Africa Ltd has job opportunity for:
• A hands on person that is able to work under little supervision and enthusiasts & coaches his/her group employees to perform various tasks.
• Works hand in hand with the management team.
• Supervision, inspection, on-going routine activities, reporting to management team, pollination, crop maintenance, harvesting, germination testing, trials
• Proven work experience for at least 3 year in preferably the horticultural industry.
• Ability to supervise and manage a group of minimum 10 employees,
• Ability to communicate with management team & with general workers and co-workers.
• Ability to train employees.
• The light candidate should have relevant qualifications, fluent in English & Kiswahili, computer knowledge and relevant work experience preferably in the agricultural and/or horticultural sector
How to Apply:
If you are interested to work in the above mentioned position and you would like to work in a young and dynamic team, please send us your resume (C.V.) or drop off a printed version at our farm gate Office Located: Nelson Mandela road Nduruma or mail them to us to
P.O. Box 27S0,
Please Only Apply If You Have The Required Experience And Qualifications!