Job Title; Ground Support Equipment – 3 posts
Employer: Precision Air Services Plc
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam/Kilimanjaro, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 6th July 2014
• Service, maintain and repair GH equipment for effective service delivery in a cost effective manner.
• Asses defects on GSE, perform root cause analysis and carry out corrective measures
• Effectively respond to GSE emergency break downs for timely service deliver and avoid A/C delays.
• Carry out overhauls on major equipment components which include engines, Gear boxes, and transmission systems, hydraulic and electrical systems.
• Identify and requisition materials for the task at hand in order to ensure timely release and availability of GSE for ground operations.
• Offer quality workmanship on all GH equipment in order to project the organization’s image positively.
• To ensure safety & security of GSE maintenance operations is in compliance with relevant legislative/industry requirements
• To ensure a healthy working environment in accordance with relevant industry and legislative requirements for personnel working in cargo operations.
• To ensure conformity with all regulatory requirements, organization standards and local procedures as well as requirements of customer airlines
• Any other duties as may be assigned by your supervisor
• Customer feedback
• Ground handling/airport policies/procedures
• Compliance with relevant legislative/industry requirements and standard operating procedures
• Serviceability of GH equipment
• Comply with laid down standards for down time due Electrical of equipment.
• Nil Accidents/incidents due serviceability of equipment
• Technical awareness
• Innovative and objective
• Cost Conscious
• Safety conscious
• Team player, good inter personal skills and result oriented
• Unquestionable integrity
• Physically fit.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience:
• Ordinary Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Automotive/Plant option or relate discipline with 3 years relevant experience.
• Experience in Automotive/ Heavy diesel/Mobile plant environment
• Good knowledge of IC engines, hydraulic systems and electrical circuits.
• Have a valid driving license
• Good diagnostic skills and ability to interpret electrical, hydraulic and relevant engineering diagrams.
How to Apply:
If you feel you meet the above requirements please send your application and CV to the address below:
Director of Human Resources and Administration
Precision Air Services Plc
Mail Box 70770
Dar es Salaam
Only short‐listed applicants will be contacted.