Employer: Sao Hill Industries Ltd
Duty Station: Mafinga, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 25th June 2014
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assisting the Technical Manager for annual preventive maintenance plan and implementation. To keep in mind that the aim of the company is to raise production to the maximum and keep the cost down as possible.
• To lead the electrical section in collaboration with Electrical foreman and advice the improvement of electrical wiring in all Sao hill industries factories.
• To check the price and advice Technical manager to order spare parts of electrical section and control the use of those spare parts.
• To prepare the inputs of the Technical department in collaboration with Fabrication
• Manager and submit them every Monday and Tuesday before the production meeting
• To participate in the production planning meeting in absence of Technical manager and give all technical plan to improve production.
• To inform the management in advance the problem of technical department and propose the solution to improve production.
• To plan the weekend preventive maintenance and submit to Technical Manager before Friday for approval.
• To control the extra hours according to the job done and be ready to justify when needed by Technical manager or General Manager.
• To control the fuel consumption of generators and be answerable when found not relevant.
• To submit monthly report showing all job done by the department and specify the spares used and needed for the next month.
• Perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the Technical Manager, and the General Manager.
Qualifications and Experience:
• A Bachelor degree in electrical engineering with
• At least one year experience in the same position or similar roles.
• A competitive remuneration package will be provided
How to apply:
All applications should be send via the e-mail address email@example.com, on the subject write the name of the position you are applying for, send your curriculum vitae, copies of academic certificates and cover letter as attachments.
NB: All academic certificates should be combined in one attachment.
Also you can apply using the postal address below
The Human Resources Manager
Saohill Industries Ltd
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Sao Hill Industries Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender, class or any other category.
To learn more about the company, visit: www.saohill.com and http://www.greenresources.no/WoodProducts/SaoHillIndustries .