Job Title: Data Entry Clerk
Employer: The Embassy of the United States of America
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 18th June 2014
• Responsible for follow up of all documentation, posting of the transactions from the original documentation to the automated data base and maintaining all the file records.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates for this position must submit the following for consideration of the application:
1) Universal Application for Employment (UAE) DS-174 form is available at above link; or
2) A combination of both; i.e. Sections 1- 24 of the UAE along with a listing of the applicant's work experience attached as a separate sheet; or
3) A current resume or curriculum vitae that provides the same information found on the UAE
4) Any other documentation (e.g., essays, certificates, awards) that addresses the qualification requirements of the position as listed above. Failure to do so will result in an incomplete application
Submit Application To:
American Embassy Human Resources Office
P.O. Box 9123
Dar es Salaam
Point Of Contact:
Telephone: 2294000, Ext: 4137/4148/4233/4024 Fax: 2294726
The US Mission in Tanzania provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation. The Department of State also strives to achieve equal employment opportunity in all personnel operations through continuing diversity enhancement programs.
The EEO complaint procedure is not available to individuals who believe they have been denied equal opportunity based upon marital status or political affiliation. Individuals with such complaints should avail themselves of the appropriate grievance procedures, remedies for prohibited personnel practices, and/or courts for relief.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted