Job Title: Country Sales Director
Employer: Manpower Services (T) Ltd
Duty Station: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 30th June 2014
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Design, implement, & lead d.light-driven go-to-market operations with full P&L responsibility
• Recruit, develop and create best-in-class team (100+) of sales & brand building professionals.
• Serve as the senior d.light representative; building & strengthening relationships with relevant stakeholders
• Dimensions / KPIs
• Deliver Top & bottom line targets for the company
• Step change brand availability through geographic expansion, optimizing route to market and achieving denser household coverage
• Build, deploy, manage and develop a team of highly skilled Sales and Brand building team.
• Accountable for the development and Implementation of the brand & business development plan.(including brand share and brand health)
• Study the geography, synthesizing knowledge of available routes-to-market, target customers and shopper insights to design a go-to-market model that will cost-effectively step-change target household coverage.
• Lead the creation of annual brand and business building plans.
• Lead implementation of go-to-market operations, continuously improving brand availability, visibility, target customer engagement and in-home adoption
• Identify and monitor KPIs critical to the achievement of brand and business targets
• Lead continuous improvement in customer service metrics
• Continuously identify new commercial opportunities to drive further business growth
• Provide management with 12-month forward-rolling sales forecasts, brand building budget expenditure reports, sales & stock reports
• Ensure the design and delivery of professional skills development, and on-the-job coaching to the d.light sales and brand building teams
• Represent d.light to all relevant stakeholders and remain abreast of all developments impacting d.light business and the renewable energy market within assigned geographyRequired
Qualifications/ Experience: Degree in Business, Marketing or related field
• 10-15 years Business Development Experience (sales/brand building)
• 3-5 years should be in a rapid growth environment, preferably building a business from scratch or creating a completely new product category
How to Apply:
If interested send you CV stating your current gross salary to: email@example.com