Employer: Leading Industrial Development Corporation
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 10th June 2014
• Assist the management team in preparing annual and monthly operating budgets for approval by the board of directors.
• Provide management with information needed for costing and pricing.
• Assessments of product wise costing and margins.
• Assisting the Chief Executive in compiling monthly performance reports as well as in board paper preparation. Ensuring that the Profit Centre reports accurately reflect the monthly activities
• Develop and refine costing reports to allow for risk mitigation of incorrectly reporting earnings and costs
• Providing quarterly forecasts of financial performance indicators of each division.
• Assisting management in budgetary cost controls and preparing rolling forecasts for costs and margins.
• To assist in the reforecast process.
• A Qualified Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant.
• Candidate with a MBA in Finance from a reputed Institution and relevant experience will also be considered. Other prerequisite requirements preferred is as follows
• Management experience in an Industrial Environment. Experience in Printing & Packaging field will be added advantage.
• In depth knowledge of the Local Financial laws and excellent analytical, planning, oral and written communication skills and ability to deal with all government agencies related to fiscal and regulatory issues.
• The right candidate will be around 35 to 40 years of age. He will be a team player with individual initiative and capability of adding value to the organization.
How to Apply:
Interested person should forward a CV and copies of certificates to:
POBox No 9421
Dar es Salaam
Tanzania, East Africa