Employer: Global Hospital Zanzibar
Duty Station: Zanzibar, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 30th June 2014
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To be responsible as pharmacist of the Hospital
• To arrange list of medicines needed and other equipment for Hospital uses.
• To be supervisor of other staff who are going to be in your department.
• To make sure the drugs and management of disease are well prepared.
• To have good communication between Ministry of Health Zanzibar / Tanzania and the Hospital.
• Perform any other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.
• Master in Pharmacy other from recognized/University.
• Registered by Zanzibar Food & Drug Board / Phamacy Council of Tanzania. Computer literacy and applications in windows and other packages.
• Experience of at least 6 years.
How to Apply:
All applications enclosed with CV's, Photocopies of certificates, Testimonials, Name and address of 3 referees should be address to;
Human Resources Manager
Global Hospital Zanzibar
P.O. Box 271
Note: Doctors who finished Internship program are encouraged to apply.