Employer: Delmore Company
Duty Station: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 30th June 2014
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Managing the social media & marketing strategy - focusing on LinkedIn, Facebook and the company websites
• Building a strong social media presence
• Execution of all social media activities (posting, sharing, engaging, liking, increasing social reach)
• Communicating in a professional, but unique manner
• Creating Marketing campaigns and calls-to-action
• Implementing SEO (search engine optimization) tactics – improving Delmore’s search results on Google and other search engines.
Why work with us:
• You have a broad knowledge of the social media culture and understand the fine line of managing a professional, but effective social media presence.
• You want to work hard and be part of a fun, growing company.
• You have an advanced understanding of web technology and how it supports marketing.
• You like to analyse complex business challenges and come up with creative ways to solve them.
• You are organized and can work independently.
• You are self-motivated
• Degree or substantial experience in Marketing and Social Media
• Experience in B2B Social Media Marketing
• Familiar with Google Analytics and Google webmaster
• Experience on all major social media platforms – LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, You Tube,
• Exceptional communication skills, especially in a business environment
• Excellent English skills both written and spoken
• Familiar with SEO and tools used for optimal search results.
• Computer literate: MS Office packet
How to Apply:
All applications must include CV and application letter to: email@example.com