Employer: Bugando Medical Centre
Duty Station: Mwanza, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 3rd July 2014
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Treating patients through physiotherapy techniques under the supervision of Senior Physiotherapist. Conducting health education programme to in patients and out patients
• Keeping and maintaining patients records
• Ensuring proper up-keep of equipment in the department
• Conducting training and awareness of primary and secondary prevention of functional impairment of disabilities to paramedical staff and community.
• Holder of a Diploma in Physiotherapy from KCMC or any other recognized Institutions.
Salary Scale: PMGSS.6
Age Limit: Not above 35 years of age
How to Apply:
Letters of application should be written in English preferably handwritten attaching a detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of academic/professional qualification, testimonials and names, Addresses, telephone numbers and email of two referees, should put in a sealed envelope addressed to the Director General so as to reach him within 2 weeks of this advertisement.
Bugando medical centre
PO Box 1370