Job Title: Cardiology Technician
Employer: Global Hospital Zanzibar
Duty Station: Zanzibar, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 30th June 2014
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Registers patients by confirming patient identification, reviewing consultation request, checking for special, consulting with physician, entering anticipated services and patient log.
• Comforts patients and their families by answering questions, responding to requests, explaining equipment ant testing procedures, instructing and assisting patient in assuming physical position for examination.
• Conduct electrocardiogram, echocardiogram and stress tests by using electronic test equipment, recording devices and laboratory instruments.
• Help p physician with diagnosis of pulmonary disorders by conducting test of pulmonary systems using Spiro meter and other respiratory testing equipment.
• Serves and protects the health care facility by adhering to professional standards policies and procedures, federal, state and local requirement and joint commission on accreditation for health care organization.
• Maintains cardiology and pulmonary equipment and supplies by cleaning and adjusting equipment ' trouble shooting problems, performing preventive maintenance, reporting equipment malfunctions ' arranging for repair, maintaining supply inventory levels, completing and placing supply requisition, , restocking supply store room.
• Medical Teamwork
• Health Promotion and Maintenance Computer Literacy
• Must be Registered
• Fluent in English and Kiswahili(Write and Verbal) Teamwork
How to Apply:
All applications enclosed with CV's, Photocopies of certificates, Testimonials, Name and address of 3 referees should be address to;
Human Resources Manager
Global Hospital Zanzibar
P.O. Box 271
Note: Doctors who finished Internship program are encouraged to apply.