Job Title: Equipent Operators – 2 posts
Employer: Precision Air Services Plc
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 6th July 2014
• To operate handling equipment to support the needs of the business.
• To ensure the serviceability of equipment prior to, and after use to ensure safety and serviceability of equipment.
• To maintain required levels of certification/licensing to ensure safe and effective use of equipment.
• To ensure safety & security of cargo ramp operations is in compliance with relevant legislative/industry requirements
• To ensure a healthy working environment in accordance with relevant industry and legislative requirements for personnel working in cargo ramp operations.
• To ensure conformity with all regulatory requirements, organization standards and local procedures as well as requirements of customer airlines
• Any other duties as may be assigned by your supervisor
• Nil accidents/incidents
• Daily inspection of equipment for defects/shortcomings
• Position and Operate equipment as per prescribed safety standards
• Comply with Ramp driving/movement standards.
• Report any damage to aircraft/baggage/cargo
• Report any tampering/mishandling by third party
• Conformity with standard operating procedures
• On time service delivery
• Unquestioned integrity
• Pleasant personality/presentable appearance
• Service focused.
• Physically fit.
• Team player.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience:
• Advance/Ordinary level of secondary education C’ plain
• Valid driving license categories BCDE.
• Appropriate experience/certification to operate GHE.
• Minimum 3 years accident - free driving.
• Certificate of good conduct.
• Cost/service conscious
How to Apply:
If you feel you meet the above requirements please send your application and CV to the address below:
Director of Human Resources and Administration
Precision Air Services Plc
Mail Box 70770
Dar es Salaam
Only short‐listed applicants will be contacted.