Job Title: Technician Electronic Security Systems
Employer: National Housing Corporation (NHC)
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 22nd May 2014
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Perform service and installation of access control, intrusion alarm, closed circuit television systems
• Evaluates, diagnose, troubleshoot systems
• Assist in the development on training programs for employees.
• Upgrades and additions to system in order to increase functionality and usability.
• Carries out computer program entry as required to add closed circuit television cameras, access control devices and intrusion alarm systems as required.
• Informs staff regarding procedures and/ or status of work orders for a purpose of providing necessary information for making decisions, taking appropriate actions.
• Respond to emergency situations during or after work hours for the purpose of resolving immediate security concerns.
Qualifications and Experience:
• A holder of diploma in Computing and Information Technology.
• He /She must have working experience of at least 5 years in installing, servicing and maintaining access control and closed circuit television systems in a large organization.
• Working in a reputable multinational organization shall be an added advantage. He/she must maintain confidentiality of work related information and materials ..
• Must have effective communication and Interpersonal skills including tact and diplomacy. Must have effective organization and planning skills.
• Ability to work independently.
How to Apply:
Very attractive REMUNERATION is offered as per NHC scheme of service.
If you think you meet job requirement, please apply in strictly confidence indicating post you apply to the undersigned enclosing an application letter, photocopies of relevant certified certificates, and names of two referees to the address below, and it should reach the undersigned by 22nd May, 2014.
National Housing Corporation
Dar Es Salaam
Only shortlisted candidates will be informed.