Employer: AL Muntazir Schools
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 28th May 2014
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To plan scheme of work and lesson plans including time for revisions
• To ensure the student’s progress is monitored and supervised efficiently and timely
• To complete the syllabus according to the schemes
• To test the understanding of the subject matter and provide timely interventions where necessary
• To make periodic report to the Principal regarding students’ progress and discipline.
• To recommend in consultation with Head of Department, the text books and other resources
• To develop teaching strategies and implement them in the class, be progressive and ensure that the latest teaching methods and equipments are used.
• To conduct activities and extra curriculum projects pertaining to the subject
• To ensure that the students understand and follow school rules and regularly discuss with the students the rationale behind the rules.
• To counsel students on physiological, personal, home or family problems and problems related to adolescence.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CV, copies of Educational Certifications, one passport size photograph and an application letter, addressed and delivered to:
The Human Resource Manager
Al Muntazir Schools,
Dar es Salaam.
Only short listed applicants will be called for interview