Job Title: Senior Techno-Commercial Sales Professional
Employer: Bizonline Recruitment
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 26th May 2014
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Selling, mainly to a new customer base, the company's products and services and to demonstrate professionalism by following best practices such as prospecting, generating minimum number of leads, selling to and attracting customers in a variety of intelligent of marketing strategies and tactics.
• Maintaining a tracker, for monitoring and giving insight, sharing with line managers when required and measuring against intelligently derived and multiple KPIs and CSFs such as of generated and prospective leads, sales achieved, access to decision makers, etc.
• Meeting sales targets and understanding the importance of this with regards to the success, needs and ambitions of the company.
• Making telephone (includes cold-calling) calls and in-person visits, and using social media to network and market.
• Being ready to occasionally lead, when asked to, the monthly sales meetings, other meetings and the training of peers and subordinates. This includes personally understanding (and mastering), personally applying and then training on each constituent part of the sales process and function.
• Selling existing technologies but be open to identifying and selling other technologies when required - i.e. Business development.
• Supplying and developing management with oral and written reports on customer and supplier needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and potential for new products and activities and to facilitate the achievement of goals/vision (market and industry intelligence) with regards to the foregoing.
• Creating proposals, bid and other necessary documents and presentations and following up on post proposal activities till closure.
• Driving personal and team coordination with and between clients, support team, development team, sales team and any other team.
• Not putting the company into problems.
• Solving the company’s’ challenges/problems and converting them into opportunities where possible.
• Ensuring maintenance of contracts and renewals in a systematic way.
• Propose strategic and tactical objectives and courses of action to top management along with means of achieving.
Essential Pre-Entry Skills, Experience, Qualities and Values in Criteria for selection:
• Minimum of five years of experience in a diverse range of Marketing operations such as Selling, advertising, developing channels of distributors, developing procedures and service standards, planning and implementing related controls, designing and implementing training programs for bringing keen customer focus, high energy level and team spirit in the employees.
• Proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets.
• Lived outside of Tanzania for a few years, even if for studies.
• Currently and successfully occupying a sales post in an enterprise.
• Good knowledge of (or ability to gain knowledge of) Oracle, Sage ERP 300, Data center,
Microsoft technologies, security solutions, cloud based solutions, SMS and USSD, embedded
Solutions, DMS and other software technologies as and when required.
• Excellent presentation skills; this includes knowing the science and art of presenting.
How to Apply:
If you meet the above requirements, kindly send your CV and cover letter (do not attach certificates) before 26th May 2014,