Employer: GCS Tanzania Limited
Duty Station: Arusha, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 5th May 2014
• Developing the business development strategy for each product segment within GCS specific to each region
• Developing and maintaining a customer database within each industry (decision makers, influencers and authorizers)
• Developing the pricing strategy specific to each industry
• Ensure alignment with the current micro distribution network
• Develop an account plan for each segment (potential, budget, forecast, contacts, meeting schedule)
• Maintain an effective customer complaints and resolution program
• Develop and implement marketing activities to maintain awareness and drive sales.
• Monitor and report the effectiveness of all marketing activities
You will be supported and mentored in delivering your responsibilities. You must be highly professional, driven and have excellent communication skills. Experience in selling and/or engaging with medium to large organizations is desirable.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing or Business related field
• Preferred work experience: Three to five years experience in sales and marketing preferably experience engaging directly with medium and large customers.
• Computer skills: Experience with Microsoft office
• Flexibility as the job may require travelling
• Bilingual ability- able to communicate in conversation and writing in both English and Swahili
How to Apply:
Attach your cv and cover letter only.
Please apply to the link below